Hope I do this right!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by caseydalton, Mar 7, 2012.

1. caseydalton

caseydalton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I'm Casey. I've owned my own small manufacturing business in the past but it ate me alive in terms of the # of hours I had to put in. I've also done phone sales, which was pretty thankless but I always manage to learn something... I appreciated the structure that was provided for me and I'm fascinated by sales and marketing.

Because of my experience and interest, I got into researching and reviewing products that help businesses run more smoothly. At some point I see myself taking on the challenge of my own biz again, but for right now I enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working without having to oversee anyone else and without having to answer to anyone.

This is the first forum I've ever joined! Hopefully I can contribute my knowledge as well as find inspiration for my next venture.:)

2. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first forum you ever joined? Well welcome, and you picked a good one :)

3. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi CaseyDelton! Welcome to the forums and I hope to learn from you. This is definitely the right place to be for you.

4. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You made the right choice! BAF is full of people who are knowledgeable in many aspects of business. Hope to see you around, I know I'm here a lot :D

5. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Casey, It seems nice intro... looking forward for your post in the future... about your products research and review that help businesses run more smoothly

6. Bliss Elliosn

Bliss Elliosn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Casey,
    First of all, welcome to the forum.
    Hope you have a good quality time in information exchange on your debut forum. :)
    Hope we all learn from your experience.

Looking forward to see you very soon on BAF.

7. caseydalton

caseydalton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you!

Thanks all for the warm welcome! I look forward to participating in the exchange of ideas and information. :)