Homebased Jobs: Are You In or Out?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by jparinas21, Apr 7, 2011.

1. jparinas21

jparinas21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Home-based jobs are now spreading in the web. Online writing, Web development, tutorials and the likes are so much in demand.

Question: Are you willing to apply for these jobs? Why and why not? What are the possible factors that you would consider in accepting or declining these jobs?

2. Joel

Joel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, if the pay is reasonable enough, than i would.

3. CloptonCapital

CloptonCapital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Almost all of them are scams, the one's that aren't are either terrible or you need to have a rapport with the employer.

4. lstoops

lstoops
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of those jobs are low paying jobs. I rather have my own online business than work an online job. You make more that way. However, that is me. There are many people who will work an online job though...especially those who do not want to own their own business but want to work from home.

5. kylie2011

kylie2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am already doing some of the jobs and I don't mind having some more work as I need money and I need to work.

6. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I am willing to apply in these kind of jobs,its just because it is Homebased.

7. syed2011

syed2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you can trust offline part time jobs more then online jobs.. Coz for the offline jobs there will be a Particular office were we can visit and have a direct contact with person but in online we should directly contact the website not the person. :(

8. Henry_Jakson

Henry_Jakson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I think home based jobs are best to do, because you can carry on these jobs during your domestic work. You can do them as part time or full time in order to increase your earnings.

9. ali6500

ali6500
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think, home based are good but I am not doing this jobs because mostly these are fakes. I was search jobs from here http://www.pakistanjobs.pk/

10. janecristy

janecristy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Part time Jobs on freelance dot com are reliable, as my friend has an account on it and she is getting good return from there. It is useful for being careful about the paid jobs. You have to bet for the jobs that have placed by several employers.

11. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I already have a home based job and I wouldn't want it any other way. :) There are some disadvantages but a lot more benefits and perks.