Home Business Leads

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Cook, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Cook

Cook
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being a mother for three children, finding time to go for a job is a dream to me, but I don’t want to be an Otis – I want to make money by being at home, can I generate money by doing any home business?

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to Business Advice Forum.
    Of course. I'll earn a good amount of money when doing home based jobs. But it depends on what type of business you'll enter.
    What time of home based business would you want to partake?

3. Gary Barzel

Gary Barzel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A home business is just like having a job anywhere else. You can either start your own business at home with the benefits being, if you don't have the necessary funds to start your own business you will cut costs and save tremendous amounts of money for your business by running it from your home. You cam also take advantage of the current recession by approaching small businesses about outsourcing their data entry or any other position that they may have available. Many small businesses are looking for these kinds of opportunities to help them cut costs wherever they can, and hiring a worker that is willing to work from home is one of the ideal ways of saving costs for them.

4. deanncarl

deanncarl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It also depends on what you want to do. For example if you want to build an online business, then it will usually take some time before you see the results. If you just want to make money from home from your computer, then there are all kinds of ways to do that. Just make sure you do your research and don't pay for something upfront - you will probably be disappointed.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum Cook, can you please tell us a little bit about your skills, experience and interests? It will be easier for us to offer you suggestions if we know a little bit about your background.

You will find links to great lists of business ideas in the "Business Ideas" section of our Useful Business Resources / Links thread.

I'm not familiar with that expression, what does it mean?

6. Jasmine

Jasmine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sure, you size your family with you at home can take some effort at first. If you have very young children at home is a challenge of your office while you try, the work done. Are you the primary caregiver, you must work in small batches throughout the day, while the children nap or watch a video, then a few hours after they go to bed for the night. When you go to school routine is much easier because you can adjust your schedule around their school days and most of your daily work, once completed at home at school.

7. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Checked the term via Google search but nothing shows up. :(