Home Based Job

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by ajach, Sep 4, 2013.

1. ajach

ajach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Folks. Newbie here. I'm Looking for a job that I can do at my home by internet connection. The job must be Simple, No MLM, No Sales & Marketing, The job can do across nation and absolutely No Scam. I don't have a paypal account also. Thanks. :)

2. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paypal is must to get paid across the world, if you don't have then contact with some of your friends who've it. After getting PP create an account on Fiverr and do some research like what kind of jobs other fellow sellers are providing there and create your own offers with some uniqueness.

#2 SoftDev, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

ajach can you please tell us a little about your skills and experience?

You say you can't accept PayPal, what ways can you accept payment?

• Like Like x 1
  4. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to have something special my friend otherwise you're stuck with forum postings and data entry both of which is paid in pennies

5. onegoodman25

onegoodman25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Find a freelancer website and start applying for a job

6. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What exactly are you looking for? I've been involved in businesses, still am involved in some businesses that meets those criteria of which you speak. However, you need to know exactly what it is that YOU want to do or are looking for. There's so many potential opportunities out there that you could do, you just have to look and see them.

7. spyindiaizhar

spyindiaizhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

every business and company need those employes which are interest to work with target of sales and marketing, without these you are very tuff to search a proper work. first you apply for pay-pal a/c. and than search work on different job portals.

8. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If earning money was so simple online then everyone was a millionaire :). So first you must know one thing that it is not as much easy what you think, you have to regularly enhance and update your skills. Also, you can search jobs according to your skills. There are many freelancer sits which pays a good amount specially article writing, logo making are the evergreen jobs.

And I would strongly recommend you to create a Paypal account, its simple and does not include a rocket science. It is the no. 1 payment processing system, so if you want to earn, you must have one Paypal account.

9. jayed

jayed
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi ajach! It is possible to find a legitimate job nowadays; try Odesk, Elance and Staff.com (usually for full time jobs). Simple jobs may include that of data entry, researching or anything that involves administrative support jobs. It would be great if you'd learn web development skills since it's more highly demand and highly paid nowadays. If you want to see some of the most popular jobs online, take a look at odesk's comparison of jobs and salaries - http://www.staff.com/blog/salaries-for-popular-online-jobs-infographic/
    Ideally, you might want to sign up and register for your own paypal account since it's the most regular payment option for employers when it comes to paying freelancers online. Hope that helps! ;)

10. BechamSophia

BechamSophia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Home based job, there are many home based jobs but all are based on experience level and skills of any person. like if you are good cooking master then best to start catering services and if you have great speed on your computer then start to making notes of students or data entry job. If you have good communication skills and easily attracts people by your own words then start to sell products from any online stores.

11. ajach

ajach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just have Bak Account or western Union

12. ajach

ajach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

everything I can do ill do. but not in graphic. My basic is Islamic education. I have been help someone from avoid online scam. the job must be easy folks

13. ranyhoss88

ranyhoss88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays, there are hundreds, if not thousands of home based job opportunities out there. A good number of these make promises they cannot fulfill. If you want to be a homeworker, should choose a legitimate home based job that will suit you. And because finding your legitimate online business is becoming one of the best ways to earn an extra income, you have to make sure you don't get ripped off.

==========
    Rany Hoss

14. ajach

ajach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks folks. My degree is Islamic education. I need a simple & easy job that can I do in my home by internet. $1000 a month I'll do it. 17 hours looking for a jobs on internet still cant find out.
    The payment must be to Account Bank. Anyone can offers me job kind like this???

15. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ajach I think that, you are not suitable for home based job or business. Because everything's can't hang your range. You must be show our own experience, hardworking, skill and ability.

16. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

businessampm can you please explain what you mean by that, sorry but I don't understand it?

17. HomeBiz Success

HomeBiz Success
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First access your skills. What are you really good at? Are you a good writer, story teller, comedian, music composer, artist, craftsman etc. Consider contracting out your skills as a business. Become a freelancer, reseller or affiliate partner of shopping networks. Place paid ads on your site. Promote your talents online while allowing your promotional content to generate leads.

#17 HomeBiz Success, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  18. ndirect

ndirect
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're good with writing why don't you start writing your own ebooks and sell them or work as a freelance writer, I'm sure you can find work on places like odesk! Be prepared to put the man hours in to build your reputation.

19. Gisele B.

Gisele B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are different freelancer websites. You got to sign up and start a job there. freenlancer.com has different jobs, even starting with stuff simple as copying the text from a bad pdf file to Word file.

20. SPYINDIARAHUL

SPYINDIARAHUL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello so there many ways to earn money in home and online online search which type of job you want..