Higher Page Rank

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by robineparera, Jun 5, 2010.

1. robineparera

robineparera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am working on the PR of a client’s website, which had its homepage achieve rank 1 a long time back. Since then, progress has been stagnant. I have created on page optimizations and backlinks. But in vain. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

I have created a page for link sharing, but it has no rank making people unwilling to share links on it. Link exchangers are asking for space on the home page to share links, which I can’t do. But I need their links for a Good PR?

Do you have a solution?

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For the link exchange, you can actually find the website with same niche and request the owner or the link exchange but not just wait for other people request.

Since i work in link building as a freelancer, i know that it is easy to build link but it is very hard to build quality. To get quality link, your site need to be quality site or high PR site, else you might need to consider on link trading

3. kereta06

kereta06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try make backlink with press release. usually the link they provide is good quality

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to work hard on asking for link exchanges on related blogs or sites. There's a saying that goes something like this: "The prey will not come to you, you need to hunt for it" or something along that line. This means that waiting for request will lead to nowhere. You need to reach out to get the desired link juice you want.

May we know your client's site so we can help you more?