High Quality Raised Ink Business Cards Starting at Only $9.95 - 10% Off for BAF Users

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by T-RexCards, Oct 3, 2013.

1. T-RexCards

T-RexCards
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Business Advice Forum!

We're T-RexCards.com, your friendly raised ink business card printers. We're one of the largest printers of thermography business cards in the US, and we'd like to tell you about a promotion we're running especially for BAF members.

All of our raised ink business cards start at only $9.95 for 500 and $14.95 for 1,000 (1 ink color, Classic White card stock)! Shipping on these orders is a flat $6.95 for single quantities via UPS Ground and ships next business day if ordered before 3pm EDT at NO additional cost!

Check out our full pricing structure and card stock / ink color choices here!

You can create a new business card via our raised print business card creator or upload a custom design of your own!

We're now also offering full color raised ink business cards starting at only $64.95 for 500 as well! See our full color raised business cards page for details.

Before placing your order, input coupon code "BAF10" during check-out for a 10% discount on your order.

We hope to be printing your business cards soon!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for advertising here T-RexCards. I've previously used your service and was very happy with the cards I received and the level of serviced provided by your website. On that basis I'm very comfortable recommending your services to our members and visitors.

3. nasifabg

nasifabg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey the services which you are providing that all are good. And i am recommending your services to my friends and visitores

• Like Like x 1
  4. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Visiting cards are very necessary for growing and already grown businesses. It contains a simple profile of business with contact details. Electronic methods of saving contacts can let you down anytime. It can be deleted or could be corrupted. At that time visiting cards will help us.

5. clipping path

clipping path
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great service provider with a reasonable price. I hope near future i will take your service for my business. :)

#5 clipping path, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
  6. afia_kamran

afia_kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks T-RexCards.com. This has made a lot of problems easier. Business details on the go!!