High Quality Content?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by abhirampathak3, Nov 30, 2012.

1. abhirampathak3

abhirampathak3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear friends,

I want to know, What Is High Quality Content?

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

High quality content are also considered as original and well-written content.
    Hope this helps you out, as I'm having a little hard time putting it in words: http://www.entrepreneur.com/video/223937

3. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality content is real. It comes from real life experience, not from copying another site or repeating something someone else has said. It is valuable information and is useful information. Most of all, high quality content is content that visitors love.

4. Kev H

Kev H
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Imagine you came to my website looking to buy something, or hire my services, or read my blog posts what would you like to find there?

In essence that is high quality content.

But a few more specifics:
    The information the visitor wants is easily found (good navigation)
    Is the information they were looking for (relevant)
    Is understandable (needs to be well written/presented)

Always remember that your site should offer what the VISITOR wants to buy, not what you want to sell.

After that, every website is different.

hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  5. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A well written content intended for human readers. If its not interesting after reading two sentences from the first paragraph then its not a high quality article. This is base on what I've read :D

6. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's lot of factors in knowing a high quality content. When it comes to internet marketing, contents are not only in a form of an article or texts. It may be an inforgraphic, video, or something that can catch the attention of your visitors.

Now, for a text-type content, high quality contents are those who help other users or something that provides good information. There are lots of unique articles across the web but most of them lack of quality because those are only written for link purposes or spamming only. Good article is not only for gaining links. One of the main purposes of it is to send traffic or was made for real people.

It depends on what niche you're in. Remember, originality is not only the key. You can spin an article and make it more informative by adding additional information. You have to meet people's needs. One good definition of a high quality content is that if it is shared across the internet and people are making interaction with it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

High Quality in writing content is based on their uniqueness in providing information, easily to understand, and helpfulness. High quality content is most commonly connected with creating an evergreen content.

8. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In short sentence, the content is relevant to readers. Try analyst on bounce rate, it will give you lot of useful information.

9. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My other respectable members has shared their opinions as well and they are quite right about high quality contents. As far as my knowledge is concerns the high quality depends upon the pitch, wording, context, grammar etc and i mean it. The contents that gives the proper and nitty-gritty of such point one is going to share with the readers. The reader do not feel that it is from the far land where they should be. The ethics of the point should be same from top to bottom and provides the handy information to the readers, and of course not to be duplicated from any other source.

10. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you say "High Quality" it means something that brings about several factors to your website, which in turn provides positive changes and effects on your websites.
    These factors depends on what site you currently have, the niche it targets, and how the content is offered. Making a content unique does not mean it is already a high quality content.

Knowing these factors would lead you to answer how high the quality of your content is, and could be.

11. thesslstore

thesslstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hign quality content means fresh content which is related to your website.Content should not be copied or duplicate.

12. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How can you be sure that quality content means fresh? There are lots of fresh contents across the web but they are completely garbage. Take note that even an interesting article that is duplicated a million times can still be high quality as long as it helps real users.

13. Interactiveonlin

Interactiveonlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays you should pay much attention to quality of your content

14. Angelina786

Angelina786
    uix_expand uix_collapse

High quality content are wriiten by expert writers. It has no spelling, grammar issues and are informative, consisits of right keyword density.

15. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed, and it is hard to get real quality content for today

16. canvencrt

canvencrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

High quality contents on your site depends on the type of niche your site is. Generally site with Fashion niche required unique contents along with accurate grammar and excellent English language words must be used. Sites those likes online trading in metals,stocks etc usually required accurate data, facts and figure in your own unique writings.

17. BacklinksInc

BacklinksInc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use iwriter, the content is good and its delivered quite fast. Not bad

18. nagavenkata

nagavenkata
    uix_expand uix_collapse

High quality is nothing but Unique, Relevant and Grammatically good contents.

19. schumannrober

schumannrober
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unique Content is high Quality Content.

20. Jimmy R.

Jimmy R.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

High quality content is basically a well-written article that is full of relevant information promised by its title. The content should be all original and the idea is not copied from other sources. High quality contents are those write-ups that are usually gaining positive comments and feedback from its readers. Every reader should learn something from a high quality content. It does not matter how long or short the article is, what matters most is the way it is written and the way it catches the readers' attention.

Talking about high quality content, OrderSeoArticles is an expert. I could say such because I have been purchasing SEO articles from it for many months already and I never had problems with such. My readers are amazed with my articles which made them interested on my products as well. I was able to build rapport to them just through my articles.