High Quality Backlinks for Seo

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hamishcode, Nov 30, 2013.

1. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can Anyone Share Some High Quality Backlinks for Seo. And That Site Should have Good page Authority , Domain Authority. Its really Being Surprise for Me if anybody Could help me With that.

Basically i required quality Backlinks for these keywords 1) web designers in mumbai 2) web designing companies 3) apps development companies in mumbai

2. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can simply find on google and will get huge reult of websites to build links with.

3. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Vishal I Know that I can Find From The Google But I want to know that is anybody in this Forums have Such Good List Of High Pr Sites with Do-Follow Links. And 2nd Think i Had Search In google But Able to Find that Much.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Getting lists of High PR websites to get links on is a waste of time, as is searching Google for the same. The best way to get links is to participate on networking sites by writing original articles, blogging (either by guest blogging or your own blog), press releases, basically creating original content of your own and sharing it in the appropriate places.

5. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Creating unique and good quality articles and submitting to article sites (Ezines), press release, in your blog and such. It is still by far a good method for me.