High PR Backlinks

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by shawnrichard2000, Jan 15, 2011.

1. shawnrichard2000

shawnrichard2000
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

All site entrepreneurs need a substantial page rank,, but find it almost impossible to achieve this. Below are a few simple steps on how to gain valuable backlinks to your website to get a high page rank.

You have more than one options, you paid and free backlinks. Paid backlinks obviously most, usually a monthly fee. The benefits of paid backlinks outweigh the benefits of free backlinks, this is due to the fact you do not need to do any research to find the backlinks and dofollow links.

Step 1

You can find other websites through Google which will allow you to add links that are dofollow. Although this is not easy and takes a large amount of time. This can be done through searching within the page source and viewing links to check if they are dofollow or not follow, this is a very slow and tedious way of gaining a high page rank for your website.

Step 2

The easiest way to gain valuable links would be to purchase a backlink package, this will cut down on research time. Backlink packages are generally a package that is sent out one time to your desired email address for a fixed price.

Regards
    shawnrichard
    The Backlink Booster Team

2. rakebackblogger

rakebackblogger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how come your site has a page rank of 0 even though you have access to all those wonderfully high PR websites?

3. DavidL

DavidL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depending on how old those sites are, Google has not visibly updated PageRank for over 4 months now. PR is generally updated every 3-4 months, so it is likely that those sites were created within the last 4 months.

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Notjust 4 months sir. As far as I know, the last major update was done last April of 2010.

5. imhsar

imhsar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

But second point yous said is possible when somebody has to purchase, searching do follow is not so easy you have to give so much of time.

6. jsingerston

jsingerston
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your point is well taken as yes Google has been lazy about being consistent with their PageRank updates.

I think what Rakebackblogger was doing was throwing a jab back at the original poster for making an incredibly low value post that is obviously self promotional. These kinds of threads annoy people like me (I am assuming rakebackblogger was annoyed too, as most people probably are by this thread) because they are valueless threads created by people who obviously don't care two hoots about contributing in any positive manner to this forum.

When I start threads on a forum or contribute to existing threads I always try to actually add value to the conversation. It is the least you can do. I wish that the people who joined these forums and try to promote themselves before they even contribute here should have their accounts removed and be forever banned. They are wasting my time and everyone else's time who comes across their crap.

Who in their right mind would hire that guy's company to build links when they post crap like that? Their lack of quality in everything they do is painfully apparent just from trying to comprehend the meaningless crap he posted. Why don't they just say that they have SPAM for sale. If they are spamming this forum on their own behalf, you can be assured that you are not about to get anthing of better quality than that.