High Conversion Rate through Traffic Type

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by randiv, Sep 8, 2016.

1. randiv

randiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to Get High Conversion ? Which Traffic are So Important for Conversion, Please share some valuable information ?

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

You get high conversions by giving people what they want at a price they are prepared to pay. Traffic needs to be targeted, the more targeted the traffic the better the chances of conversion.

This might all sound a bit vague but if you look at your kashmir budget tours page - there is no wow factor, almost no useful information and nothing to inspire me to get a quote.

3. Kimberly Stannis

Kimberly Stannis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are using something like Pay Per Click to attract visitors, then the title and brief description will be extremely important in drawing the right targeting traffic.

I noticed visitors respond to titles like "Top 10 Singapore Tours" or "Top 5 Vacation Spots in Singapore", since those are some of the keywords you mentioned. People are more attracted to lists like that for some reason.

4. randiv

randiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, Got It, Thanks for replying the valuable information, what do you think about direct traffic, i think direct traffic also gives high conversion.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

It depends on where it comes from. Traditionally, "direct traffic" is considered traffic that comes from a visitor typing the URL into a browser. You then have to consider, where did they get the URL from? Did it come from a print ad or tv/radio commercial? Did it come from an article in a magazine? Believe it or not, traffic that comes from a link in an article online, or even from your forum post, can be considered by Google Analytics to be "direct", depending on how it's coded. Whatever the source, whether they convert depends on why they entered the URL, or clicked on link.

6. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many things that come into consideration when it come to high conversion rates. Copywriting plays a major part!

If you need instant traffic, then there is nothing better than PPC traffic, but if you are looking for long term benefits, then SEO comes into play but for that you also need to be patient. Try to study color psychology in marketing and I am sure you will know what I mean!

7. George Groves

George Groves
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to express the value of your offering... and be super clear about it. You can also think about getting an explainer video, which can help with conversion rates.