Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RizwanAwan, Oct 20, 2009.

1. RizwanAwan

RizwanAwan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All Sernior Members, I am here to Gain Knowledge Can any senior member help me that I have a website on a very productive issue but revenue is necessary and my requirement to keep it running Please help me if i have a website how can i generate revenue fromit e.g Selling items etc and rest i do not know.....

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi RizwanAwan, welcome to Business Advice Forum. Thanks for joining and posting.

You will get a much better response to your question if you post it in our Online Business forum. The more details you can include on your website, the more helpful we can be. Please tell us what niche it's in, or even better post the website address.

3. mybusinez.com

mybusinez.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi RizwanAwan,
    I am in the same situation as yourself. I need to generate some revenue to keep my business up and running. I've been working on the web for about 12 year so I know a thing or two.

To generate revenue the first thing is to make sure you have plenty of visitors because you'll only get about a 1% - 5% sales return on your website. If you get more than that your'e doing well.

Google Adsense would be a quick way of making a little money from your website. The adverts would need to be placed in strategic areas of your website to ensure that you get a good Click Through Rate (CTR) though. This in itself can be a full time job but worth it if its done right. The type of visitor you get is also of high priority. For instance, I ran a website that got thousands of tech savvy visitors but I had a very low CTR for my Google Ads. I then built a website that targeted older users and the CTR was phenomenal.

Providing a paid service is also a good way of bringing in revenue. Selling content is big now as it helps websites get a higher Google rating, selling articles, selling useful information are all ways of generating revenue.

If you're site has a good Google Page Rank (PR) you might consider selling some one-way links to their website. Good idea but might be hard to get buyers. Selling advertising space on your website.

I have some more I can post later.

4. RizwanAwan

RizwanAwan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you very much i have added Google Adsense to my site and as u say it is difficult that one click on that ad that i want him to do What do you think about Click bank 's Products to display on my site simultaneously Google Adsense give me 10$ jwithout any work for promoting as i was busy in pasting ad on my site which is too large containing many articles and also books will be included.is there any alternative whose products can be displayed on site and get commission etc from them can i place google ad with others e.g bidvertiser or adbrite

5. RizwanAwan

RizwanAwan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

RizwanAwan, interesting site. If you'd like to have it reviewed or if you would just like to ask some questions on it please feel free to start a new thread in our Online Business forum. Also you can promote it in your signature here on Business Advice Forum and to promote it in our Member Ads & Marketplace forum.