Hi! IT Director for Lead Savvy introducing himself and his company

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mark Bates LS, May 23, 2014.

1. Mark Bates LS

Mark Bates LS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi my name is Mark Bates, I am an Account Executive and the IT Director for a small company that does Lead Generation for small and large companies. We handle call campaigns of all sizes and shapes, from local business inquires, to calling to invite people to large conferences. We work with a variety of companies, including Data Centers, Kickstarter companies, Corporate Training organizations, and software design firms. Our company specializes in hiring high end Phone representatives. Our phone personnel has an average of over 10 years of experience in the field.

I've joined this forum in an effort to help get our company to the next level. In particular, I am looking for information on how to spread our companies presence as far across the internet as possible. We are not getting much traction from advertising, and our web site does not get enough traffic. We currently rely on our ability to "work the phones" to get our clients.

I'm looking forward to engaging in some enlightening conversations on these boards.

2. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Mark, Welcome to BAF. Enjoy and stay active.

3. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi dear, welcome to the forum. Keep active in the forum.