Hi! How are you today?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FullTiltBusiness, Mar 28, 2015.

1. FullTiltBusiness

FullTiltBusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

View attachment 2443 I wasn't exactly sure how to write this, so I just copied and pasted directly from my website, FullTiltBusiness.com:

Michael Beebe graduated from La Porte High School in 1993. He then received his Associates of Science Degree from Purdue-North Central in 1995 then finally graduated Purdue-Calumet with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Hospitality Management in 1997. Michael’s career-path and education-choice were linked and he started his first job as a bus boy at the ‘Old La Porte Holiday Inn.’ While working 10 years in the hospitality industry, he ran a 140 room hotel in Indianapolis and began teaching hospitality management at both Ivy Tech Community College and Lake Michigan College. Michael also worked both on and off-air at WIMS radio in Michigan City, Indiana.

Michael has been involved and interested in politics since the age of eighteen when he first registered to vote. In 2010 Michael ran for La Porte County Council and that was when he first learned about the importance of Social Media Marketing. In 2012 Michael campaigned for Indiana’s General Assembly and again in 2014 Michael ran for La Porte County Council again. Though working on numerous successful political campaigns, Michael has not been elected yet, but maintains a certain high energy and a rare level of drive to serve his community.

Michael is as involved in his local Masonic Lodge as he can be, though he wants to do much more. Aside from that, he doesn’t speak openly about his charitable activities. He once said, “Charity is like politics and religion, it should remain private. My charity is no one else’s business because it is a personal choice and not something I do for myself.

Though he has no body modifications, Michael owned a partnership in a tattoo shop for a while and acted as the shop’s Business Manager and Marketing Director. The primary tasks in marketing the business was the use of low-cost marketing ideas that used Social Media as his primary outlet. Now Michael spends his spare time building websites for himself as a way to reinforce his knowledge of Social Media and learn more.

When preparing for Full Tilt Business, Michael said “I am excited to start this. When I was teaching, I was teaching classes that I had taken in college myself. I knew as much as my students would know at the end of the semester. That wasn’t enough. I researched and learned and I gave my students the benefits of that extra research. I have missed that research and learning. It forced me and drove me to learn constantly and I absolutely loved it!” The one professional accomplishment Michael is most of is teaching a certification class at Ivy Tech Community College and having his student average test eight percent higher than Purdue University on the same certification exam. All students have different learning styles. Michael successfully attempted to teach using multiple styles to maximize effectiveness.[/INDENT]

#1 FullTiltBusiness, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  2. himseoani

himseoani
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nice post. very helpful.

3. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great post. It is true every single student is different..they have different personalities..and way of thinking...so we should always try and change the style we use to teach those students.

4. UCkeith

UCkeith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome Michael!

Great post! Welcome to BAF; hope that you will find valuable information here!

Cheers
    Keith