Hi from Mark at Eriskay Associates

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MarkTaylor, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkTaylor

uix_expand uix_collapse

Aug 8, 2012

I'm Mark from Eriskay Associates. Founded in 2007, we are a small consultancy based in Glasgow, Scotland, working with clients that include pre-revenue starts and growing businesses with turnovers up to and in excess of £10m per annum.

We have developed some clear methodologies that aim to combine the best that the academic world has to offer with practical business experience. In this way we are able to offer solutions that are structured and well grounded but accessible and meaningful for our clients. We also do quite a bit of work in the not-for-profit sector, particularly with organisations that are looking to generate revenues from commercial sources. I think there are three things we do well:

* Ensure that our approach is well structured and based on tried and tested methods;
    * Combine both practical and creative approaches to business solutions;
    * Take our clients with us on the journey.

I get a tremendous amount of pleasure from working with entrepreneurs - the work really is a reward in itself and I am keen to grow Eriskay Associates in future - I am particularly keen to open a branch in the USA in due course.

I look forward to sharing ideas and networking with you.

Best wishes,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.