Hi from David, North West England

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sbb9, Apr 27, 2012.

1. sbb9

sbb9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum - heck I'm a beginner in any sort of forum!

My full time work is professional accountancy and tax planning but I'm here really because I'm interested in the whole reasons for a small business to exist, especially the self esteem and lifestyle changes it brings.

I've been a pro accountant for over 20 years and now realise there must be more to life than numbers!

Having said that I can hopefully offer useful input on some of the finance, accounting and tax stuff posted here. I'll do my best to help if I can.

I've been putting together a little website of my own, away from the corporate stuff I use at work, and this site is called small-busy-business.com

It's just a hobby for now but reflects my views and opinions. Who knows, maybe I can develop it further in time?

Look forward to joining the community here - I've checked out a few other forums but this one seems to have an interesting and wider range of topics and ideas than most.

David

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi David, welcome to our business forum. Your knowledge and experience is most welcome here on BAF. You have some great content on your new site and I wish you every success with it.