Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by shadow12345, Apr 20, 2008.

1. shadow12345

shadow12345
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even though I have registered for a while, I haven't got any chance to post anything, but here goes an introduction about myself :)

My real name is Nguyen, I am a Vietnamese (And I currently live in Vietnam as well), I am still studying in secondary school (If you want to know, I am 16 years old and going to be 17 on the next March 18th). When you talk to me, either through a forum like this or through an IM program, you can call my nickname or my realname, it doesn't matter to me much.

About my real life : I was born in Ho Chi Minh city (One of the biggest cities in Vietnam) and I have been living here/there ever since. Everyday I usually work with the computer more than two-thirds of my free time (Include Net surfing time). I know about some popular languages such as HTML, PHP, CSS,etc... and a bit of designing (A little bit only, my photoshop creations are always bad).

I am learning more about hardwares and how everything in the CPU works in order to do some important projects I have got (They may take me a few years to be finished). I am a little more experienced in softwares and Internet services (Hosting, scripts selling,etc.....) so you will definitely see me in these topics more than the others.
    Also, to be honest, I am just a (complete) newbie to the business world so what I post in the future may not be useful, but please don't mind :D

2. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Nguyen welcome to BAF.

Sounds like you like learning, that is cool, as most people do not.

Being a (complete) newbie to the business world is never a problem, everyone started there, plus, you can offer a new point of view to us that have been at it and probably have forgotten a few things, or see a new method we have been missing for years.

Enjoy the forum.

3. Footzilla

Footzilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey mate. Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around and enjoy your stay here

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Nguyen, welcome to our business and personal success forum. Thanks for joining and for sharing your introduction with us.

I hope you enjoy yourself here and that you learn lots.