Hi everyone!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by packwork, Dec 15, 2009.

1. packwork

packwork
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am an independent business owner and have created several of my own websites. Here is one of them: AABRAHAM10.QHEALTHBEAUTY.COM
    Check out the stuff on there. It's got some of the world's best products!

The company I work with is a debt-free, 8-billion dollar + company. This company is in 80+ countries around the world. They have partnerships with all kinds of stores like Dell, Sears, Barnes and Nobles, Avis, Bass Pro Shops, etc. The products this company offers is some of the best in the world, endorsed by world-reknown figures, like Ronaldhino and Asafa Powell. I am very excited to be part of this company and look forward to hearing your comments!!!!!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum packwork and thanks for introducing yourself.

First you say that you are an independent business owner, then that you work for a company. Maybe your business works for the company?

3. packwork

packwork
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The products that I offer are provided by the company and they also provide mentorship on how to begin, maintain, and expand my business. It's like a private franchise. This company' s model of online business is used by the FTC as a model for all online businesses to follow. I am excited to tap into this company's growth by beginning my own business under this company's name (private franchising)!

P.S. Sorry about the posting problems, Fergal!

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the explanation packwork, it sounds like a very interesting business, good luck with it.

No worries on the posting, no need to apologise at all. I'm delighted that you've joined and started posting.