Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PGC Enterprises, May 20, 2010.

1. PGC Enterprises

PGC Enterprises
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm new here (obviously!) I am one half a business partnership, PGC Enterprises, based in the UK.

BAF looks amazing, I've already had a little browse around the site...

Hope to become a regular here

Cheers:)

2. chrisdina

chrisdina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the forum, PGC Enterprises...nice to meet you here...

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum PGC Enterprises, thanks for joining and for your kind words. Is http://www.pgcenterprises.co.uk/ your site? By the way I came across a couple of broken links on Game Fox.

I admire the aspirations you have posted on your site and I look forward to getting to know you better here on BAF.

4. kleidmoore

kleidmoore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the community. Good choice on your part because there are a lot of good and nice member on this forum, a lot of knowledge and tips you 'll gain from here. I know this because this is what i found out the moment i joined this forum. So just enjoy your stay and see you around. :)

5. PGC Enterprises

PGC Enterprises
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Apologies for the lack of response, I've been away on holiday for a week (first time in years!) Thanks for the notice Fergal! Sometimes we all miss those pesky broken links! and yes http://www.pgcenterprises.co.uk/ is our "corporate" (so to speak) site.

We have lots more lined up so keep your eyes on the look out!

6. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to meet you PGC. I'm sure you'll find the Business Advice Forum is a very helpful place to be. :)

So what's your plans for PGC Enterprises? Your About page doesn't give much away although I like the sentiment.