Hi Everybody!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by johnyz, Jan 31, 2012.

1. johnyz

johnyz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi my name is Jan Aleksander, I am an online business owner and I live Vancouver B.C Canada.

I hold a Bachelor Degree In New Media Arts and webdesign, a diploma in cg animation, and I have been active online for quite a while.

Recently I partnered with Chris Farrell, who is a very well known and famous internet marketing guru.

Amazed by endless possibilities and simplicity of this wonderful business I am eager to grow in it,
    through exchanging my knowledge and unique experience with other online business owners.

I searched diligently to find the perfect business ... one I couldn't wait to get working on every morning and one that gave me that financial freedom and time freedom I hungered for. Well I found it. And now I'm building that perfect business. In the process, I discovered the three most powerful words in the English language ... YES I CAN!

Sincerely,
    Jan

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our business forum Jan, good to meet you here. You can read the rules on how to promote your site or links here on BAF in our free advertising forum rules thread.