Hi colleagues

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by karthi5555, Sep 30, 2009.

1. karthi5555

karthi5555
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

Well .. to start off - I am Karthik, an Indian from a software background specialization in the field of Mainframes . Frankly, I dint know about this site until one of my friends shared this link. I am very very new (amateur) to this kind of forum. BTW.. i used the word 'Colleague' after colligating about this 'business advice'. This is bcos, every1 here WORK towards the ultimatum - 'REWARDS' & thereby creating a quality posts. I would say, this is the best way to bring out good things within oneself (as a healthy competition). Its all about money, honey ! :)

Wishing myself and my mates here good luck.

Regards,
    Karthik.

P.S: I've a small doubt (could be foolish even) !! How many come to this site to seek bussiness advice (without knowing the existence of forum) ? Doesn't this call for pressing need to advertise this forum ?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Karthik, welcome to Business Advice Forum and thanks for joining. Please also tell your friend that I said thanks for recommending us.

Unfortunately not everyone looking for business advice does know about this forum. However, word is spreading and we are becoming busier all the time, which is great. If someone searches in Google for "business advice" we appear quite high up, in the second page of search results. That's not as good as the first page, but we are climbing higher in the results all the time. The day will come when anyone looking for business advice will quickly become aware of Business Advice Forum, but it will take us a little time to get there.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us and for introducing yourself. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

3. karthi5555

karthi5555
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We will work towards that goal & very soon we'll be right up there in google search as well.
    Lets keep the momentum going !!

#3 karthi5555, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  4. leslijs

leslijs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to Business Advice Forums... Hope we all have a pleasant stay here..

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

True. As i can see the forum admin is serious on running this forum, and therefore BAF have big potential become one of the best. In this stage, the most important is the quality content or say quality post to make BAF become better and better.