Hi and Hello from India - Everyone. :) !!!! It is great to be here !!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Arjun, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Arjun

Arjun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All

and specifically ; Hi Fergal , Great Initiative...in starting this forum and as i could see generally; insightful contributions by you to various questions put in by people.

My words of appreciation are directed towards other members too , who have been contributing towards helping others clear their doubts on various aspects of doing business . Keep up the good work people and lets continue to contribute in making internet a very useful place.

Now a brief intro About me :

I am a qualified law and management professional from India , and am here to contribute towards providing business advice to members of the forum on various aspects of international trade in or with India specifically. I would love to do my bit , and provide advice and clear doubts for those in the forum who would like to do anything with the Indian business environment.
    ie: if any member in the forum has any question or clarification about doing business in India , indian legal system , laws , governing legal environment or any such issues , pl feel free to post your queries. Would be Happy to help.

warm regards

Arjun .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, welcome to BAF. Enjoy your stay here.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Arjun !

Really happy to welcome you here to BAF. I'm also happy to see a Legal Person joined here, (as most of you guys stays in legal forums).

Hope you help others and get helped from others. Good Luck For your Journey in BAF.

Opps forget to mention. I'm also from India :D

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Arjun, great to meet you here, thanks for your kind words and for joining our forum. Our members could benefit greatly from your knowledge and experience, so I look forward to reading more of your posts.