Hey from rainy Sydney Australia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tecknowoman, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oops I don't think I introduced myself when I joined!

I am the owner of a new company IN+SYN+RG which is all about business healing. We simply build better business and between us have a mix of internet marketing, web design & development, business systems, CRM, LMS, recruitment, training, personal development and more!

We have a brand Tecknowoman which is about empowering women to access technology especially women in business who aren't doing well with on-line, leveraging social media and/or wasting money on on-line consulting services for little results because they don't have the tools or knowledge to evaluate the info being given.

I basically love success and really get a kick out of helping create success for others - the more I do that the more I succeed so life just becomes one great big celebration of success.

More specifically if you're still reading this I am experienced bull ant milker with a biomedical science degree, time spent in research, time in Reg Affairs and QA in pharmaceuticals, have sold everything I owned, traveled in a campervan, cleaned & done fruit picking, advertising sales, lived with someone through cancer, learnt & taught meditation, done hawaiian style massage & healing, found I had a natural knack for marketing, and been General Manager of a natural therapy based allergy business with 6 clinics in AUstralia New Zealand which means I did basically every management job in the organisation LOL!

I now do some internet marketing and help off-line business get on-line and mix business coaching type stuff with business consulting type stuff. I believe in learning from the best, modeling success and doing what works! Effectiveness is the measure of truth!

Cheers and nice to meet you all!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Nice to meet you Tecknowoman. Welcome to Business Advice Forum and thanks for all the helpful and excellent posts you have already made. Please feel free to promote your new company in our Member Ads & Marketplace forum and in your signature.

Sounds like you've had a varied and adventurous life, good for you. By the way what's a bull ant milker?

3. Adam

Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the forum, your posts from what i have read are superb :)

4. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey thanks for the feedback, and Fergal I began my illustrious career in the hallowed halls of science on a project that required me to tie down bull ants (big about 1.5-2cm nasty ants that sting badly) and access a glad on their abdomen for a secretion that appeared to sterilise bull ant mounds.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sounds lovely Tecknowoman, I hope you had a good pair of protective gloves and a strong magnifying glass.