Here's How To Make Money on eBay with little or no investment.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by NamcoStar, Jan 22, 2011.

1. NamcoStar

NamcoStar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know I am a new user and I registered specifically to post this information. Trust me, this method works. Research into it yourself if you don't believe me. Also, you can see there is no referral or anything on this page. I am giving this information for a reason I won't disclose.

You can make at least $500 per day by doing this:

Buy WileyPlus Registration codes (online class access codes) from WileyPlus.com (official publisher's website) and sell them on ebay.

Most people do not know that WileyPlus codes are interchangeable. So if you have a Math class WileyPlus registration code (which costs $13), then the same one-time use code can be used for for an Accounting class or any other class (which cost up to $80).

So buy codes from WileyPlus.com for $12 and sell it on eBay for $40 (that's how much they go for usually).

Here are the steps:

Step 1) Go to wileyplus.com/buy
    Step 2) Click on "Please click here to purchase your WileyPLUS registration code."
    Step 3) Using CTRL-F, find "McCallum / Algebra: Form and Function Draft Edition, WileyPLUS Registration Code" in the list.
    Step 4) Go through the buying process -- your total will be $12.95
    Step 5) Sell this code on eBay: Search WileyPlus to see examples of other listing and the price they go for. Remember, this codes will work with any course. Make the shipping method pick up only. People will buy it knowing you will email the code.

PROOF: Look at this seller feedback to see how many codes and at what price he sold in just a month:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lxcshop&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lxcweb&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Also make a listing similar to his listing so eBay won't give you any problem with selling digital products in an electronic/book category.

#1 NamcoStar, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you tried this method yourself NamcoStar? If so, has it been profitable for you?

3. sanjananb

sanjananb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

have you ever tried it before?????is it a scam

4. NamcoStar

NamcoStar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, it's not a scam since I am in no way involved in this. You will be using two websites (eBay and WileyPlus). I do not own either of those websites (they are big businesses). Also, keep in mind that the buyers are students. So these will sell mostly when college semesters start. You'll sell 40+ in a day when you are selling when semester starts which is usually at the end of Dec-Feb (spring semester), May-June (summer semester), August-September (fall semester). If not, you'll probably end up selling few per week. I have never tried selling off semester so don't know how many usually go.

You do the calculation -- even if I am lying, the max you will loose is $12.95. Again, you are NOT buying and selling through me. You will be dealing with eBay and Wileyplus Publisher's website. Give it a try.

Look at other sellers listing under "WileyPlus" and see how many they have sold. Also, make it a buy it now option. Most students need the code immediately and are not willing to bid and wait.

No one will reply back in this thread telling whether it works because If it works, they will keep it to themselves.

#4 NamcoStar, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  5. shrinen

shrinen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

While searching for a cheaper way to get my WileyPlus online course I found your post. I used your WileyPlus advice and made around 1100 dollars over a month's time.

Unfortunately .. As I'm sure you're aware .. They've closed the "loophole" and the draft edition of the algebra book is now 55 dollars. A real shame.

Thanks for the tip, in any case. It helped me pay my trainfare to school and I got to help a lot of other students out. Thanks a lot.

6. StarbidAuctions

StarbidAuctions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Alternativly you could always join Starbid Auctions which is a brand new auction site, which is currently 100% free for a limited amount of time.

http://starbidauctions.com/index.php

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Well done shrinen, I'm delighted to hear that it was so effective for you.

8. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did you try this?Is it effective?How it works?