Help with SEO for my busines

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by William Villegas, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:46 PM.

1. William Villegas

William Villegas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I had some on page SEO done to my site, voizzo.com but I am not too familiar with SEO, and besides signing up for Social media sites, there hasn't been much off page seo done. I've tried reading up on it, but I'm not savvy in that aspect. I would like some advice on my site and how to generate organic traffic, I haven't had alot of luck with paid ads.

Thanks,
    William

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Welcome to the forums William,

Telephony is a highly competitive market with companies spending thousands of dollars on marketing and SEO.

All you have is a wix site (which you can't optimise properly) and what appears to be a yealink reseller account. The chances of you ranking well for anything is almost impossible without spending a huge amount of money. And even if you do achieve this, the site is so poor the conversion rate will be very low.

Sorry to be the voice of doom and gloom but to succeed you need money and a top notch site.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Whatever you had done. it wasn't enough. You're not using the keywords you want to rank for in your Title tags(at least the ones shown in the browser), and your keywords and description meta tags are the same for every page. Like fisicx said, this is probably because you have a Wix site. I did see use of a keyword in the content, but very little - and it was only one. As far as off page, you need to do a lot more than just "(sign) up for Social Media sites". Fisicx is also right about the cost - Companies a lot bigger than yours are spending thousands of dollars on marketing. Maybe you would be better off pursuing a smaller market, rather than competing with the "big boys".
    I've got good news and bad news here. I checked out the Yealink site, and you're not listed in their list of Authorized Online Resellers. I tried "Voizzo Communications", "Voizzo", and "voizzo". The good news is, you're not listed in their Unauthorized Online Resellers either. I also tried looking under "Technology Partners", "Carrier & ITSP Partners", and "Channel Partners", and couldn't find you there either.