Help with Godaddy Sitemap

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by KelleyBA29, Sep 1, 2012.

1. KelleyBA29

KelleyBA29
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok I hope someone can help me. I am using GoDaddy as my hosting company for my quick shopping cart and my site. Well I purchased the SEO tools from GoDaddy and used them. When I finished optimizing all the meta tags it had me create a sitemap for my site. So I created it and save it as a .XML file. So then I tried to upload it into quickshopping cart and it wouldnt let me. So I called support and they said its impossible and I was mad. I spent all this time(days) optimizing everything for SEO and now they are saying it was for nothing. They told me to check Google and all I can find on Google webmaster tools is a place to put the URL but I have no URL cuz I cant add it to my shop. I'm confused and have already cried a few times over this! Is there some other way I can upload my sitemap? Like somewhere I can place it so I can point Google there? Or some other way I can quickly optimize my site that wont take me forever? I hope this makes sense. Please help, its appreciated!

2. Marius081

Marius081
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why don't you ask for GoDaddy support for this issue?

I have had great experience with GoDaddy support team and get solved all inquiries.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also try some free online tool available for creating XML sitemap. After creating just upload in your root directory and fetch it from Google webmaster