Help Needed. Google Search of my site not found.

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by TimeRider, Jul 21, 2013.

1. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, I would be glad if anyone could help me. I just changed some of my meta tags, title and keywords But now I don't find my domain (ChatSansar.com) on Google Search.

When I type keywords like "nepalchat", I only see links from my site like chatsansar.com/mobileirc.htm but not chatsansar.com which is my main home page. It's weird that I could see my site chatsansar.com just moments ago in SERP either on Page 1 or 2.

Also, when I type chatsansar in Google.com, I don't see the main index page Chatsansar.com but other links and backlinks.

Anyone who could help me would be appreciated and I will donate some BAF Cash for this.

Thank you!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

[Moved to the Sales, Marketing, Online Promotion & SEO section, you should get a better response from our experienced SEO members here.]

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I tried both Google and Google India, and you are ranked #2 on both sites for the phrase, "nepal chat". You are also ranked #1 for the word "chatsansar" on both sites. I am using a laptop to search. What are you searching on? Are you using a tablet or smartphone? That might be why you are getting the other page. I will try searching using my smartphone later, and let you know what happens.
    Another reason why you might be getting the other page is because Google wants to find the best match for a keyword. After you made the changes, perhaps the "mobileirc.html" page is considered a better match for "nepal chat".
    You've got a lot of keywords in your "keyword" tag, and some of them may not be related to the content of your site. I would stick to a few keywords, all of which are related to chat - The others could be seen as irrelevant, and not sufficiently related to your website. Although the "keywords" tag may not be considered as important as it was, including keywords that Google could see as irrelevant could possibly be hurting you. On the other hand, I do see you as ranked #2, so I'll have to see what happens when I search using my smartphone.

• Like Like x 2
  4. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

High posibility Google personalize the search result; that is why in webmastertool it show average ranking position.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks joeroxx for the reply. Yeah it is showing up now. I just thought my site was de-indexed from Google so I re-appealed from Google Webmaster tools. It's good for now. Thanks for confirming that it works.

Also, I have given 50 BAF cash to you.

• Like Like x 1