Help Needed From Experts?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by David Parkes, Jan 21, 2014.

1. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All, There was a website named Fridayrelease.com which was ranking good position on Google. It got penalized by Google penguin update three months back.
    and now I got that website and doing SEO.

As far As I have analyzed the website so i found there are lot of low quality and spam link pointing to that website and not even single keyword are ranking.

Can anyone give me some recommendation regarding this?
    Any help really appreciated.

Thanks,

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Fridayrelease.com doesn't exist anymore, it has apparently been closed and is now bollywoodmdb.com. That site has very few links, mostly pictures with no ALT text. Almost all of the existing links come from the same website. Both of these can be fixed, the first by adding ALT text to the pictures, and the second by getting links from a variety of different sites. Since the site has now been moved to a new URL, the easiest way to "fix" the issue is to let it die, and use the new URL in all the new marketing. As long as you make sure you follow the webmaster guidelines, and don't fall into the trap of using "black-hat" techniques to get "quick" results. The new site will do much better.

3. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can disavow your backlinks in Google webmaster tools. So find the bad links pointing to your site in Webmaster tools and disavow them.

4. abebi

abebi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree with you ,Disavow is the best tool for telling Google not crawl these links.Read more and detailed information by visiting this link : https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2648487?hl=en