Help me to choose a best roaming free connection in austrailia, information required

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by cedo, Aug 11, 2014.

1. cedo

cedo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have to visit Australia for about 25 days and i am searching for some best deal or ideal cellular connection. Please advise me to decide which package, simcard or service should work best for incoming calls and internet usage during my stay.
    Regards

2. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends where you stay - Down Under is a whole continent :)
    We usually use Telstra; as far as I remember there is a 30 AUD prepaid package for 200 min/200 txt. Maybe even Lebara suits you.
    For incoming only 10-15 AUD you buy a number and its OK.
    For data: when you stay in urban distinct you can find free WiFi almost everywhere.
    When I'm in AUS I "borrow" one of my friend's Additional card / number for flat rates - try to find a buddy over there and let her ask a second card from her cell op and use that. I think that's the cheapest...

3. cedo

cedo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your time dear

Dear yesterday one of my local friend recommended me to check ***** for the purpose. now i am on conclusion to find the most suitable among his and ur recommendations.
    regards

4. saracedo

saracedo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well cedo you can check the product as after a detailed research Shaston Corp. is active in telephony for over 20 years worldwide and constantly uses his experience to provide innovative new products and services that make use of your easiest and cheapest mobile phone while traveling to abroad offering roaming free service in over 140 countries.

5. Mark Robinson

Mark Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Where are you coming from? T-mobile plans in the US now include unlimited free text and data in most countries, and calls made overseas are only 20 cents/minute.

6. saracedo

saracedo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My vote goes for X X S I M that will work much better in all the areas where you are planning to move.