Help me rescue some deleted files from my Windows XP!

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by GlenDERRY0, Sep 11, 2013.

1. GlenDERRY0

GlenDERRY0
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, everyone!
    I accidentally deleted some private files and other business documents from my Windows XP PC. I want to get them all back and checked the Recycle Bin latter. But, there is nothing left. Is it still possible for me to rescue them back? Any idea can be appreciated!

2. Trevor

Trevor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can download some free recovery software as follow to recover deleted files.
    1.Panda Recovery
    Pandora Recovery actually recovers files permanently removed from Recycle Bin, files originally deleted using Shift + Delete keys bypassing Recycle Bin and files deleted from DOS prompt. Pandora Recovery allows you to find and recover recoverable deleted files from NTFS-formatted volumes, regardless of their type - you can recover pictures, songs, movies or documents. Setup file is 2.12 MB in size.
    2.TOKIWA DataRecovery
    DataRecovery is freeware and written by TOKIWA to undelete accidentally deleted files even from recycle bin. It supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS undeletion. Even in both NTFS compressed files and EFS encrypted files. Zip file is only 198 KB in size, no installation required and it’s portable.
    3.Undelete Plus
    Undelete Plus is a quick and effective way to restore accidentally deleted files. It can also recover files that have been emptied from the Recycle Bin, permanantly deleted files within Windows using the Shift + Delete, and files that have been deleted from within a Command Prompt. Undelete Plus works under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista operating systems. The program supports all Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32,NTFS/NTFS5 and image recovery from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards. Program is only 583 KB in size and requires no installation, Portable.

3. Celestine081

Celestine081
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be relaxed! The deleted files (even deleted from the Recycle Bin) can still be restored as long as they are not overwritten by anything else. So I hope you can stop using this computer right now in case that any new file would rewrite your deleted files and make them gone permanently.

In order to restore your deleted photos back, you need a PC data recovery program that can successfully restore all your deleted files back. There are many similar data recovery programs available online.

But, if you still doubt, you can firstly use some data recovery freeware to take chances, such as Recuva, Power Data Recovery and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.

After experiencing all of these troubles, I hope you can learn a lesson to back up everything important on separate drives in the future.

I hope my words can help you out.

4. GlenDERRY0

GlenDERRY0
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for your nice help. I have read your answer and known my problem can be fixed by a data recovery program. After reading some related files and threads over then internet, I also prove it is absolutely right. So, I directly tried your mentioned data recovery freeware. They all work really well, especially the last one. Now, I have retrieved all my wanted photos back successfully.
    Thanks a lot!!!

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Thank you all!
    I think i can handle this problems well even as i encountered this similar problems again.
    Thank you for all your guys' help.
    Thank you very much!!

5. Ronald Methew

Ronald Methew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you have deleted your files permanently. To recover your deleted files give a try to Remo Recover tool, it can assist you very well.

6. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

don't worry on market many software are available which help to recover deleted data from your system you can install recover my files or easeUS data recovery both provide facility to recover according your file type.
    install software run and select driver for recover then select your file type you can easily get recovery of your files and if you have previously deleted file you can also recover them

7. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pandora Recovery is an excellent free file recovery software which is easy to use.

8. Aiplabro

Aiplabro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are several software in internet that help you to restore your data....so download it

9. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All the information in todays world are available on search engines you can easily search about any topic, you must be able to search what you want.