Help in reviving online business

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by jstplayin, Feb 19, 2008.

1. jstplayin

jstplayin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi i have a site of bollywood celebs..well the problem is that traffic is too low..so i want to ask that how should i bring traffic to my site...

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Do you regularly update the content on your site? Fresh content will help with your search engine listings and keep your visitors coming back for more.

What promotion have you done to date for the site? Have you done any link building work for the site?

What software does your site run on and is this software search engine friendly?

If you post a link to your site (provided it does not have adult content) we will be able to give you more specific help.

3. Fraz!

Fraz!
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do some research on getting more traffic to your website.
    regularly update contents.
    you have a bollywood site. Post things which people would like to know.
    Like Linkups Break ups.Rumors...use your imagination.

4. BlueEew

BlueEew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is it really a business or just a website? If its a website, I have some suggestions. Start off by refreshing up the content, and maybe the design. Let the guests know you have done these changes. Then start advertising your website, maybe use social bookmarks like Digg.

5. BillGatesJr

BillGatesJr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Best advice: Spice up your site by providing rich and original content daily, try also researching about the best SEO strategies, (not blackhat), im sure your site will get to somewhere.