Help in Online Business

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by JMathew, Feb 2, 2008.

1. JMathew

JMathew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey

I am a new born in online business and want to earn money. I don’t have any previous experience in any business and that’s the reason I find it difficult to survive here. In this present scenario many people are earning loads of money through online business. If you people have some experience and ideas to share with me, treat me as your buddy and do drop in the ideas and possible ways to help me make a great living.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi JMathew and welcome to Business Advice Forum. Please see a copy of a post I made to an almost identical question below;

3. carter_jones

carter_jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi buddy

Money making is a very easy task now days provided that “A Blind does not lead the Blind”. I mean to say that there are many ways to a treasure but people are often mis-lead.I personally faced this but now I am through the bad phase. It’s very easy to make money online and you can earn money while you are sitting at your place. I am using a remarkable online money making system called The Reverse Funnel System . It is an excellent system for pulling in cash automatically within a short period of time. In this we have so many benefits like no phone calls, no meeting and the best part “Earn $3000 to $5000 a week”, more time with your family and many more. Use it; and I believe you will get success very easily in online business.

4. moratraffic

moratraffic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take something that you are good in the offline world and translate it into something online. There is always something that you can work into the online world, whether it be writing or marketing or sales. The worse case scenerio is that you do tons of reading and learn how to program and make websites. Do lots of reading and research and don't go around buying ebook after ebook promising you huge amounts of income. They are a waste and the information is nothing new. You can find the same information online and save yourself the $97 or $7 that they are asking.

5. andre_filipe

andre_filipe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One way of making money is in the PTC sites. You won't get rich but if you sign up for a few sites, let's say 5 and buy referrals or tell your friends to join through you and pay them a percentage of what they generate you, you may earn some money. With that money you can buy more referrals or invest on something else. You can also just jump this step if you want to enter with some money to build you online business.
    With that money I would use to bet in horses, don't be scared if you study a racecard very well and start with few bucks you will see, if you're very disciplined, that you can do some good money. I would suggest you to lay horses instead of backing them.
    Another way of investing that money is to create a site and get money from ad impressions, but I don't know the same about that as I do about betting. I think it's a longer journey but less risky of accomplish your goals. Betting is funnier. :)

6. upineter

upineter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There some way to start your online business, my experiences in starting online bussiness are :
    1. Join in the online business forum like this forum, or for practical you can join in the hostbidder forum. In the hostbidder forum (in the topic Making Money Online, Business Issues) You can read lots of people have join in the afilite program to make money online.
    2. Read Articles on the Net, Internet provide lots of free resources. You can download free ebook about internet online.
    3. Read Book about business in to know business in general. This way can inpirate and make me confident to start my business in the internet.
    4. Start and Try now !

Now I get revenue from some internet business online like :
    - From my new enterprise ( Website builder)
    - Publisher Program ( Google Adsense, Adbrite, Forums and other afilite program)

• Like Like x 1
  7. kereta06

kereta06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good information about business online. If we follow all the information above, we are difinitely will success making money online. All we need is focus what we do. Try to cocentrate what we do to making money onlie. Its not easy actually but if we follow the rules, we can be success

8. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey, first of all, to many people have asked this qeustion but i will happyly answer but it wouldve been quicker for you to look up and do abit of studying, if you are new at this you should try and get a job with a company which can do things like freelance of a forum posting website and pm me if you are intrested cause my friends have a few sites like theses. the thing about ptc you get money but it isnt quite as good as people put it out to be its more like money for a small 2 sec job rather than a day job.

9. lamini

lamini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All people ask the same question and get many replies to their queries, don’t know whether there are really benefited. There are lots of ways to make it going online but if my opinion is to be considered I think that you should make a good research before you indulge in anything. I had come across a good site which provided me tools to be successful online.It gave me ideas to earnsidecash.com Earn money online on the internet at home. make money online in many ways. If you are serious in making money online then you should have a go at it. It does not charge you to visit but may be you can get charged with success and be successful online.
    Cheers to your online success!