Help in critical Situation

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Owen, May 2, 2012.

1. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends !

We are a company having 200 + employees and we were running blogging business. As nowadays Google taking revenge on bogging network, so we wanted to turn into new Business related to internet marketing.

Kindly advice what kinda of business has to be concentrate in these critical days, as we are into SEO field. We are looking for new way to survive in the business.

Any help would be thankful.

Owen

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, there are actually a lot of niches when it pertains to Internet Marketing. You can either focus on SEO, or probably white label products, forums, or any other online business.
    What you can do is to start with a niche where your business can compete with, of course choose a niche with a medium level of competition.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your reply. I agree with you, but my question was what exact we need to concentrate. For Ex: I received a reply from other forum, as "concentrate on affiliate products and market your own domains for affiliates"

So, I need something like this as an alternate for SEO. We have enough projects in SEO, but not enough for all the resources, so we are looking into new business apart from SEO, so that we can keep busy all employees.

4. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Owen! Well you can do more on social media marketing. Since it is a hit this 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks, thats a good one. We are in the process of hiring professionals for that already.

6. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you open for a part-time and probably in a different country? I'd like to offer my services if you like to.

7. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So you are actually asking about a new certain niche for your business aside from SEO, right? Hmm.. Among the best choices you can start with is web designing - which is quite aligned with SEO. Other than that, a good business online/product for your business to start online is in Insurance, banking and finance, gambling.

Well, you can find and read more in here by Distilled: http://www.distilled.net/blog/seo/outreach-in-difficult-niches/

Regards,
    Alex

8. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Alex!

Yeah ! Thanks for really nice information.

9. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Few area you can go.

1. Design industry
    2. Media and Public Relation industry
    3. Apps market / Software

In earlier stage SEOMOZ is a SEO consultant firm, after few year operation, SEOMOZ completely switch the company direction to SEO tool. Why they doing that? In services industry, when the number of clients grow up, the number of employee also goes up. End up the gross income grow very fast, but the net profit grow little, the company is risk with fix cost.

After switch directory to focus SEO tool, SEOMOZ competitor is dropping, number of subscriber keep increasing, and fix cost grow little.

• Like Like x 1