Help in Building a website for me

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by mazen, Mar 4, 2012.

1. mazen

mazen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

i have a hotel which i launched months back and want to no if there is anyone that can help create a website for my hotel (hotel management software) so i can run booking online. I hope the cost of such online project would be on the high side.

2. asad

asad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to this forum. May be some one here is available for your work. But here is another way in which you have great options for your booking site. Go to freelancer dot com and post your project along with your price range and also. You can also posts of your booking site so that their site look like that as an example. Asks to technical guys to show you their existing work. A number of technically people and company's bid on your project. Communicate with them and select the desire one which suits you.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm going to address the second sentence in your post first. I don't think you meant to say what you did. "Hoping" the cost of your project will be on the high side would make some people think they can take advantage of you, charging a higher price than they normally would because they know they can get you to pay it.
    Now, about the website itself. You would have to let the website designer know what you are looking for, so be prepared to provide examples of they type of website you want, and also examples of websites that are not what you want. You'll also want to give him (her? Them?) details about the hotel, so they can design the website properly. Also, you are in a very competitive area, so you need someone who knows about SEO so they can design the website with SEO in mind. Even then, when you start marketing the site, you're going to be going after some very competitive phrases, so that will also be on the "high side", and you will need to hire someone who can handle the amount of work it will take.
    Whatever you decide, make sure you will be getting the level of service you need for the amount of money you are going to need to spend.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mjunaid

mjunaid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can build a website for a small price from bigrock at www.bigrock.com

#4 mjunaid, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  5. amac

amac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You could try using a developer from a talent marketplace such as Elance or oDesk.

Alternatively, you could try a local IT consultancy.

There would be pro's and con's regarding both - either way I'd suspect you will need something bespoke though there are no doubt some hosted type hotel booking services out there.

6. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well there are several generic products for hotel management, they would come cheaper than getting it developed from the scratch.

7. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To create a website for your hotel (hotel management software) you need to have a budged. Any ideas how much are you willing to spend?

8. stella123

stella123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For Hotel Industry the website is more essential, as business keep on expanding as per the market demand. you need to have the customized e commerce solution. E commerce takes care all you inventory, purchases, finance, sales etc.
    You can go for Nichesuite" ecommerce solution, one of the leading ecommerce solution providers. having end-to-end integration.
    NicheSuite is an ecommerce software that is scalable, flexible and affordable. It offers end-to-end integration with multichannel retailing and gives you complete control over your business, right at your fingertips. With NicheSuite, your business grows and grows, setting your cash registers ringing!

9. mackey

mackey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Mazen,

We offer staff leasing services. We might be able to help.
    Hope we could work something out.

10. kjetterman

kjetterman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Joeroxx! Make sure that you take a look at portfolios, quotes and references before launching this project. It is important to get good all around service!

11. philwebster95

philwebster95
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not an expert in the hotel business but it seems to me that there a lot of booking systems run by third parties which you could subscribe to. That way, all you need to develop is a 'brochure' website about your hotel, with a link to your booking partner.

12. dollartycoon

dollartycoon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you need help with your Hotel Website, PM me, I'm a full time freelance web designer.

13. Sunny

Sunny
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why don't you search for website development company in your nearby area. First search more than 2 companies and then compare. If you need any help, just PM me.

Thanks
    Sunny

14. jonS

jonS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi The most easy and cheap will be site on Drupal. And then you must to do marketing and SEO. You can also use good soft for internet marketing of your site. Some like A1 Website Download

15. sabrinasabino

sabrinasabino
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm a web designer / developer. Let me know if you need anyone to do that job for you. I can work with your budget. Cheers.

16. mbitsol

mbitsol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can use OPDC Multiple Property Data Collection Software this is a hotel management software just google it.

17. mazen

mazen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your advice and suggestions

18. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For your Hotel industry there are not much budget require. you will get the best solution with multiple functionality, in the market lot of ecommerce solution available with good features. the first aspect for hotel industry is payment inventory, purchases, payment gateways and CRM.....
    As i heard 'Nichesuite' provides you the best solution for all kind of industry, Nichesuite having professionally skilled workforce in designing as per your requirement.
    Nichesuite provides you the multichannel integration like ebay, amazon f-commerce, m-commerce etc.

Try Nichesuite

19. meochain

meochain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are seven things you must do to your website to help you achieve this.
    1) Unique Content
    2) No Flash
    3) Clean HTML
    4) Relevant Links
    5) Proper Keywords Density
    6) Good Use of Images
    6) Proper Keywords Placement.

20. ueon

ueon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i just started working at a marketing company, and they offer some really nice affordable web design service - $1000/website with a 7 day turn around time. they can finish it in 24 hours at an additional cost. sunient.com