Help!!How to make money by SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Loverose, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Loverose

Loverose
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,dear
    I want to know how to make money through free tools,can u give some useful advice about it?
    I have a new website but I have no idea to make more traffic!
    What do u think?
    My website Wholesale-orders.com
    Ur website can be also appreciated here.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You scared mr for a moment. Based on te title of your post, I thought you were another one of those people who believe they are now SEO "experts" because they acheived high rankings for their website, and now they want to start an SEO business. Obviously I now know that is not the case.
    A good place for you to start would be the Featured Sales & Marketing, Online Promotion and SEO thread here on BAF You will find a great deal of help there. The first thing you need to do is determine what keywords you want to pursue. Once you have those, you can use the analysis tools or websites to get a preliminary analysis of your website, to make sure there are no errors on your website that are keeping you from getting ranked. Then, using the keywords you selected, you need to do an On-page Optimization of your website, basically making sure you are using the keywords properly, and in the proper places, and fixing any coding errors on your website. Then, you need to establish and begin a strategic linking plan, to send links to your website, which will be found when your website is crawled by the search engines bots and spiders.
    Keep in mind, SEO is a long term commitment, so don't be tempted to take shortcuts - they may wind up hurting you in the future.

3. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm confused by your title. It's completely different than the content of your post. Are you asking how to make money off of SEO tools? You can always try selling SEO services on your site, or offering free SEO tools on your website and running AdSense on it or something.

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From what i understand you have two problems here. You need to make money by using your website and another is that you want more traffic.

The solutions to both issues are connected to each other. Unless you have good traffic anything won't pay-off. In order to get organic traffic to your website you need to do on-page and off-page optimization of your website. When your keywords start to rank higher you traffic will increase. With these you can use social networks for driving more traffic in the meanwhile.

When you get good traffic using adsense in your site you can start to earn when visitors click on ads.

Hope this was helpful :)

• Like Like x 1