Help finding a program

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Xyphien, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Xyphien

Xyphien
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone, I'm thinking about opening up a gaming lounge in my area. Now, in my time of the army there has been a few gaming lounges on base, as well as MWR areas which is about the same thing. Each one of them had one thing in common. Everything is linked to an account, and you purchase time and it gets added to your account. From there you can be logged onto the computer, or the consoles (Xbox, PS4, Wii, etc.) Once your time is out it kicks you off on the spot unless you add more hours.

Does anyone know of a program, or how I would go about getting/creating this program, and about how much it'd cost? Would this be something I'd have to have customly made, and manually added/linked to all my systems, computers, consoles, etc. I've been searching on the internet and cannot seem to find this at all, if someone has better luck at finding it, would you please share it.

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't heard of any software with the characteristics that you require.

However because of the nature of your project, and your specific requirements, would recommend you better a hire a developer to make such program either from http://www.rent-acoder.com/ or Freelance.com

3. Xyphien

Xyphien
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Alright, thanks. This is also something I wanted to know as well! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to reply and help me out.