Help! any advice of how to build a good backlinks systerm ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Catherine, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know some ways to build links, such as more aritcles, do some advertisements, do some links to high PR site. but it is not easy to do this and if i want to build a good backlinks systerm, methods above are not enough.

anyone know how to do it? I am confusing.

2. onlinemarketing

onlinemarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    There are many ways to create backlinks. Some of them are listed below :-
    1.It is important to create a marketing plan that will encourage other websites to link to your website, creating back links. Try placing an announcement on your website inviting other website owners to enter a contest by posting a permanent link to your website on a page of their website.
    2.Always add an extremely high-quality and informative material within your niche on your website.
    3.You must contact other website owners within your niche and offer to write content for their sites in exchange for a backlink. As long as your website has an impressive content and you can establish yourself as a respected expert, many website owners will jump at the chance to get free, high-quality content in exchange for a backlink.

I am sure these tips will be useful to you.

3. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Backlink can be increased through off page optimization techniques. Here are most common and used strategies for building backlinks to your site.

Directory listings
    Press release promotion
    Article Promotion
    Social Bookmarking
    Social Networking
    Social Media Optimization
    Local Search & Directory Listings
    Profile Listings
    Jobs Feeds
    Product Feeds
    Blog Marketing
    Blog Posting
    Blog Commenting
    Squidoo Lens Creation and Optimization
    Hub Pages Creation and Optimiz
    Newsletters
    RSS Feeds
    Social Shopping Site submission
    Review site submission

4. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try RSS submission, once the site get listed, all new post will receive minimum backlink.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

6. larryfinch

larryfinch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This list specifys the categories of resources, I thinks there is no easy way to build backlinks but hard work.

7. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way is Do follow blog commenting on high PR blogs, site related directory submission, bookmarking on PR3 + sites, Article submission, RSS submission, Guest posting etc.

8. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

High quality, useful and original content that is valuable to your visitors is likely to procure you natural backlinks. Those are the best kind of links. You rank higher and are safer from penalties.

9. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to build good backlinks is to guest post to some related blogs. Thru this you can have traffic and at the same time backlinks :D

10. RachaelJetkins

RachaelJetkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When it comes to building backlinks, the most important aspect is the authoritativeness of the backlinks. If you are getting a backlink from a domain that has a good domain authority and page rank, you will see the results in terms of keyword rankings and incoming traffic.

11. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your reply and I will go there and know more about it.

the second one is the thing i am trying this time and until it does not work effectively, maybe it will do effect some days later. I will also take the other the two as methods of increasing more traffic.

you have listed many ways to get more good quality backlinks, also i found it is rather difficult to do this work.

however, in some aspects, the owner of the blogs will delete your post if he regards your reply is to advertise. it is a little dangerous to do that. how could you do to avoid this occasion?

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The best way to ensure that your comments don't get deleted from blogs, is to post quality comments that show you have read the blog post and that you are adding to the discussion. Comments such as "Great post" are much more likely to get deleted.