Hello.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Chris.jones, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Chris.jones

Chris.jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I did not see an introduction area. Anyway my name is Chris Jones and I am currently attending Arizona State University and live in Scottsdale, Arizona. I enjoy learning about social media and how to integrate CRM programs such as (Infusion Soft) to assist in customer relationships. I mostly enjoy the sales aspect of business and love interacting with people, (well most people that is). Also I am learning and absorbing as much information about internet marketing, web development, sales consulting and social media in general. I am interning at WealthNet Partners which is also based out of Scottsdale, Arizona but I am still new to this entire industry. I look forward to learning as much information regarding this industry and would really appreciate any comments or helpful tips.

Thanks and have a great day and new years!

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Chris:

There is a section called "New Member Introductions", where your post should have been placed. It may be moved there as soon as someone notices it. As far as any assistance you may get, there are several people here who are more than willing to give you any help you may need, as long as your question is posed in the proper section of the forum.

3. Clasione

Clasione
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Chris, welcome to Business Advice Forum....
    Makes me think of when I got started in all this about 10 years ago...
    There is a wealth of knowledge in forums like this one as well as others like it.
    When I began, everything I learned was from those willing to share their trials and errors.
    Long posts and lots of discussion was the norm, until time didn't allow it... Have fun looking around :)

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our business forum Chris, nice to meet you here. I look forward to reading more of your posts and I hope that we can learn a lot from each other.

Is http://www.wealthnetpartners.com your website?

[Thread moved to the Introductions section]