Hello World

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gelhost, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Gelhost

Gelhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I hope all of you are doing good, just wanted to say hi and let you know little bit about my company and I. First of all let me introduce myself, my name is Kevin and I'm the COO of Gelhost(AMSSGelNet LLC). I been in the hosting industry as a client and merchant for almost 11 years now. I believe that I know the nut and bolts of the web hosting industry and I want to pass knowledge to others so that they won't have to go through the trouble which I went through.

We are a company based in Philadelphia (City of Brotherly Love), PA with small branches spread around all over tri-state. People usually ask me why did you start Gelhost and I always loved telling people this story.As every online newbie I wanted to have my website online to show up my skill. I decided to get a VPS hosting (I had forum at that time), as always I wanted to save some money on my VPS. At that time I was able to find a website called W2Server (out of business for 5 years), they promised me a managed VPS hosting for less than 3 cups of starbucks coffee. Being naive I decided to join them, the worst and best decision I have ever made. Worst decision being, long story short their server completely destroyed my forum(did have an old backup). I was so furious the way they treated me as a client I decided to show them how a person should treat their clients and run a company. Here comes the best decision, from the furious brain I was able to produce a fresh fruit of amazing webhosting company. Now being part of this company, I'm able to provide my clients with high quality service.

Fast forward to present situation, I'm here to learn more about Affiliate Marketing business. I hope to get to know each and everyone over here in a first name bases. Also sorry about the long long intro, wanted to keep it to a minimum but kept on writing.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Kevin, I'm Kitchie from Australia.. Welcome to BAF.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jude Richardson

Jude Richardson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF Kevin.

4. yapsody

yapsody
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to BAF
    Keep Posting
    Be Active