Hello World!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by A-L-I-E-N, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-L-I-E-N

A-L-I-E-N
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello! My name is Dmitriy, and I'm the generel designer in Website Restoration company. Our company is engaged in development and promote websites. But! The peculiarity lies in the fact that we are the only ones who proposes to restore the website. And the only ones who make a very beautiful sites. That simply out of competition

And yet we have a very interesting rules. The customers don't owe anything to us. That is, the customer pays in the end. When he see the finished full version of project posted in the Internet.
    But if the result did not please him, he can simply abandon our work and just forget about us.

We want the Internet has become more beautiful and attractive.

Moreover, I am sure there are many sites that have been created a lot of time ago(or was the made unsuccessful), but to create a new, modern website today is expensive. Therefore, we devised a service restoration.

__

Sorry for my English... Now I study Japanise, and yet I'm fluent speak in Russian and Ukrainian languages. By this, I often make mistakes because sometimes confused... I hope you are will treat with understanding. Thanx =)

2. Scottypops

Scottypops
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF. Very nice introduction post. :)

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to meet you Dmitriy! And your English is just fine. :) I'm impressed that you can converse in four languages! Welcome to Business Advice Forum.

Do you find your business model works well? I'm curious about roughly what percentage accept the restoration. Do you approach them first and ask if they would be interested or do you create a mockup and show them that, then ask if they want you to do the work?

You can add your site link in your signature by the way. :)

4. A-L-I-E-N

A-L-I-E-N
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you very much :)

And how about restoration ... about 91 percent take work, and think that it ideal. I use this model for 6 years. And I consider it very successful. People like when you trust them. And they trust you in return. But this can not always true. Everything depends on the mentality. Given the fact that each nation has its own mental attitude. It is often necessary to connect to the work the psychologists...

But another way in the business not possible. You should always do everything based on psychology. It is the law of the market. :)

Yes. I understand that there is a risk in my model. But there we have to protect themselves. Those 9 percent of works which were not purchased, we are adjust for other customers. Or sell to the firm competitors that sell templates.

But do not forget about depreciation. In our case it is not very important in full. Here it compensates for these 9 percent.
    In this case, the main work of designers. They should do really brilliant work, from which it is impossible to refuse =)

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum A-L-I-E-N, thanks for joining and introducing yourself. I do like the philosophy behind your business approach and I'm glad to hear that it is working well for you. You would be welcome to advertise your services in our Member Ads & Marketplace section.

6. yourmapmaker

yourmapmaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Also you have plenty of english to communicate and be understood.

Regards

7. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice introduction from you dude, welcome to the community hope you enjoy your stay.

8. A-L-I-E-N

A-L-I-E-N
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Big thanx guys!This forum really good place for discussion and modernization of their affairs.
    I am very glad that there are friendly people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.