Hello to Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tony123, Aug 25, 2011.

1. tony123

tony123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello to everyone,

I just joined this forum and want to introduce myself.

I am a freelance tour guide who live in Yangon, Myanmar (formerly Rangoon, Burma).

I usually travel within Myanmar to Golden Rock Pagoda, Mandalay, Bagan, Inlay Lake etc., with my clients from around the world as their tour guide. So anyone who speak English can be my clients.
    The best time to travel in Myanmar is from beginning of October to end of March as weather is fine during this time of the year. So, the rest of the year for me is nothing special to do, so I would like your suggestion for what to do the other 6 months. (I prefer to do on-line jobs and not sure it can be done from Myanmar, any suggestion on how to do and what to do are welcomed)

I would also like to know your suggestion on how can I make more people know about my job?

Regards.

Tony

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Tony, thanks for joining. I hope your tour guide services are going well for you.

Regarding that part of your post, I'd suggest that you start two new threads in the relevant sections of our forums, you will get a better response that way. Please let me know if you would like some help with that.