Hello, this is my story

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FarmMan, Aug 18, 2010.

1. FarmMan

FarmMan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am just mr normal..., I was reared on a farm, i have been involved in agriculture for all my life, I come from four generations of farmers. Our farm has been at the forefront of agricultural evolution over the generations. In our part of the country we were the first to bring in mechanical agriculture in our sector. I'm in possession of a tremendous love of nature and all things to do with the environment. I have put lots of elbow grease into preserving plants and animals that may be in peril. But above all, I've got a love of agriculture technology and I am constantly hunting for leading edge technoligical developments, in particular I adore tractors and particularly antique tractors I am always trying to find tractors for sale and I like to buy old ones and revive them. I have joined in order to learn how to turn my hobby into a business.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi FarmMan, welcome to our business forum, we are delighted to meet you here. That's a great domain name you have for your site. Please ask any questions you have in the relevant sections of the forum and we'd be delighted to offer you some advice and suggestions. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

3. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hope business is doing great for you, welcome to the forum. See you around.

4. Lukasz122

Lukasz122
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, hi welcome

5. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

seriously, thats hell of a promo lolz.

welcome to BAF :D

6. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to meet you FarmMan. :) It sounds like you're following your passion there! Great to have you aboard and thanks for joining. We'll do our best to help you. :)

7. hetal_387

hetal_387
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear FarmMan..
    Welcome to BAF community...

Loved reading your story :) and you are really lucky that you are able to convert your passion in your profession. This is may be the reason that you are giving some extra efforts to agriculture field becoz it is your passion and profession both.

Hope you get what you are looking for here. See you around :)