Hello there Earthlings, We come in Peace...well I..come in peace...XD

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jybrael, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, I joined a few days back but didn't have a chance to introduce myself due to connection problems and so it took me a while to get back here and introduce myself. I am Jybrael...an alien to this forum (Not really but lets stick with that for the time being)...I do come in peace..and Fergal hello there I have found my way here thanks to your other forum. I am 27 years old living in the Philippines..( It is not my home country though)...I am currently studying Electrical and communications engineering but due to some reason I have to put that on hold. Anyways I have really been interested in business since a young age apart from Computers and well science..I pursued a mix of science and computers with electrical and communications engineering and as far as business is concerned I am trying to learn that on my own after all hands down experience is one of the best things to do. I hope to have a lot of fun learning here..

Jybrael.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Jybrael
    What a great introduction hope you will enjoy here and make new friends :)

3. ProfitClinic

ProfitClinic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

[​IMG]
    Hi Jybrael, and welcome to the Business Advice Forum.

Feel free to jump right in, ask questions, offer ideas, share information and network with other members.

You may find these insights helpful, too:
    http://beginnersguide2forummarketing.com

Enjoy the ride. :)

John