Hello, Plus my first article on BAF

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yoni67, Dec 8, 2009.

1. yoni67

yoni67
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

My name is Jonathan. I run my own writing business which I have built from the ground up. I'm happy to be a new member. As such, the best way for me to introduce myself is thru my latest business article which you are cordially invited to read.

Summary: In 1985 Coca-Cola decided to replace Coke with "New-Coke." What seemed like a good idea turned into one of the biggest fiascos in business history! We have been told recently, as the expression goes, to think "outside the box," but as Coca-Cola taught us, sometimes it's better to leave "good-enough" alone and think "inside the box!" The article: "The Coca-Cola Fiasco of 1985: Why in Business It Can Be Important to Think "Inside the Box!" (No Spam):

http://jobshuk.com/yoni67/blog/2009...-it-can-be-important-to-think-inside-the-box/

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Jonathan, welcome to Business Advice Forum, thanks for joining and posting. The story about New Coke that you link to is interesting. Feel free to advertise your writing services in our Member Ads & Marketplace forum.

I like forward to reading more of your posts.

3. keshavn73

keshavn73
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hye jonathan welcome to BAF