Hello, please review my community website!!

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by hrishivardhan, Oct 21, 2015.

1. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, We have develop community website for Indian online sellers to help them regarding their queries on selling online. That is Seller Zone where online sellers can get answers, tips, tricks, updates of online selling and ecommerce business.

Please review my site: http://sellerzone.in/

Thanks in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iamseller

Iamseller
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello
    hrishivardhan

I gone through your given website and found amazing questions and answers,,,,Thank you so much to share this useful website.

Regards,
    Rahul

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I took a look at your website, and I have a few suggestions. First, the tags, both in the navigation bar at the top and on the bottom right of the page, are unnecessary. Get rid of them. In fact, so is the navigation bar. The only navigation you have is to the categories, and you have them on the right, so there is really no reason to have a navigation bar. The "Sort" link is also unnecessary on the home page. What I would rather see is a short description of what the website is on the top of the home page. That could be followed by a representative sampling of some of the questions and answers, separated by category. You can start with the latest two or three questions, then two or three from the most popular categories. Move the "Categories" section of the page to the left side. The "Sort" option would be at the top of each category page. You might also want to add a search bar to the home page and each category, with the option of searching the entire site or specific categories. And. returning to the home page, why do you need the users on the home page? Instead, you can feature some of the more knowledgeable users, with some of their accomplishments listed. For example, If someone has a degree in a certain field of study, and/or is a high-ranking official in a business or college/university, they would be featured on the home page, with their degree or position mentioned.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your suggestions, I will discuss these issues with my team members.