Hello My Name Is Eric Loiselle

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Eric Loiselle, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Eric Loiselle

Eric Loiselle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    My name is Eric Loiselle,
    Here's a little Bit About Myself.....

The Company That Made Me!

I’ve been working all my life out of the internet business. I worked 19 years in a plastic factory call Camoplast creating engine covers, air ducts, printer pieces and coolant tank bottles. The GM Chevrolet Volt, Cruze, Sonic, Spark, Camaro, Silverado, Equinox, Cadillac, Malibu and The Chrysler Dart were amongst many of our client production pieces and many more…

In 2012 the company was sold and it became Exo-s Smart Innovation.

View attachment 1887

The last 3 years I spent at Exo-s Smart Innovation I became a Team Leader. To Be a Team Leader gave me courage, confidence , Leading perks, power and A lot of respect from my fellow co-workers.

In September 2012, working nights for 19 years, sleeping 3-4 hours a day and now diagnose a diabetic type II and the constant pressure of changing my life around on the week-ends, traveling 1 hour to go get the kids on my week end visiting rights finally got the better of me. At the time I was living about 40 minutes from work and I was starting to fall asleep at the wheel very often. Slowly I was falling apart, my mood, my patience and my family life all broke apart.

Life went on and one day my life took a drastic turn. On the 28 April 2013 I quit Exo-s right on the spot! my decision was taken….i sent the company an e-mail and in the letter I told them exactly this: “ Effective Immediately I quit “ The phone rang for days and I knew it was them but i needed to change my life.....

The worst part for me was not having any work. I started to look at the internet. One day I saw some advertising about making money online.

Try that product I won’t name it out of respect for the owners but let just say that I did not do for me what it was suppose to. Then tried another one and another one. I went trough at least 12 system and none of them gave me any results. I was about to give up on the internet!

One day I was looking for a job on the government website and saw a banner about Worldprofit. This business is presently one of the top online website that offers the best products and services. The amazing thing is that when you become a member you have access to $10 000 worth of tools and products to start your online business.

So exactly 2 months ago I became a WorldProfit Silver Member. But it get’s even better, I am also a senior monitor now. I welcome customers live. We have over 1.8 million members and we grow on a daily basis. The company was founded in 1994 and is now accredited by the government better business bureau since 2000.

The Owners, Sandi Hunter, George Kosch and Dr.Jefferey Lant share the same vision and it is to help people start a successful online business. I have learned that to be successful online you got to have 3 things.

1. You Need A System.
    2. You Need A Product To Sell.
    3. You Need Training.

They have all that and even more. Add to this a live business center, an amazing customer support and a constant tools and products evolution and 90% done for you business in a box. Our system is unique, we give you all the tools you need and remember we also have a live monitor center which is open 24/day 365 days/year.

Now i have my own website with the company. Internet Marketing Is now My New Life!

Eric Loiselle

President of: BusinessCenterProfits.com

Worldprofit Dealer
    Worldprofit Senior Monitor

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Welcome to BAF Eric. Thanks for providing information about yourself, but be careful not to stray into advertising, as that is only allowed in the section provided for that purpose. Make sure you familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and any "Must Read" posts, before posting in the other forums. We are here to help with whatever questions you may have, and look forward to seeing your contributions.

Joe Shivell
    Sales, Marketing, Online Promotion & SEO

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome Eric to Business Advice Forum, Thanks for joining our community. I am hoping to see more of your posts or threads here in BAF! Enjoy your stay. :)

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Eric, welcome to Business Advice Forum. Well done on achieving such a positive change in your life and I'm delighted to hear business is going so well for you. I look forward to reading your posts on the forum and please do let us know if you have any questions or if there is ever anything we can do to help you.

5. Eric Loiselle

Eric Loiselle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank You

Thank you Joe And Yes i will make sure i respect the rules and if i have any questions i won't hesitate to ask! Again Thank you!

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Thank you for the warm welcome and i will be posting more. I'm happy in my new life but wish it would be more enriching. For now i do my work everyday and i go to forums like this one to learn more and more. I want to make not only a business for myself but new friends along the way!
    Again thank you Fergal!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Eric Loiselle

Eric Loiselle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Devil and i will make the most of this opportunity!

7. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Eric loiselle :) Welcome to BAF :)

8. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to the BAF forum, Eric. I appreciate the detailed introduction and look forward to seeing more posts from you.