Hello, Its about my Website.

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by angelajason06, Dec 2, 2013.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, I am very worried. I am working on a Project. My website was Indexed with 23+ Queries in Google webmaster but Suddendly its start dropping down. Now its indexed with 13 Queries and Continuously dropping down. Here is my website adideo.com. Can any one analyze and let me know what is the Reason??

Thanks

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I am having a preliminary SEO analysis done for you, and in the meantime I took a look at the site, and noticed a couple of things. Although the domain has been around since February of 2011, the current site is dated 2013. Did you do a re-design of the site? This could be part of the problem, if the previous site was the one indexed with 23+ queries. If so, that website doesn't exist anymore, so the new one is starting from scratch. I also noticed that you duplicated many of your desired keywords in your description. That needs to go away.
    I will let you know when I get the results of the preliminary SEO analysis.

3. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank You So Much. Please PM me the report. Thanks once again.

4. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

See As Per My Views Is that Whenever we Redesign our Website, I was try to add More Content related to keyword added in my webpage. Don't Try to play more with the title of your webpage, it will going to affect your Keyword.