Hello from Southern California!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Eric Wolfe, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Eric Wolfe

Eric Wolfe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all! My name is Eric Wolfe, and I am a Certified Hypnotherapist (C.Ht) and NLP Practitioner (P.NLP) in Southern California, representing Rapid NLP.

I'm interested in raising awareness and interest in NLP Techniques in the business community. NLP Techniques are conversational hypnosis techniques, techniques for communication that are actually based on the ability of a hypnotist to communicate directly with the subconscious mind to encourage action and desired behaviors.

What this means for the business community is better relationships with affiliates and customers, more powerful advertising and marketing, and quicker more effective sales closes. It's also great for learning how to get the most out of your human resources, and set yourself up with the mindset that you need for success.

This means not only your OUTGOING communication, but your ability to read others as well. NLP teaches you to pick up on the subconscious behaviors that tell you what a person is REALLY thinking, and helps in detecting falsehood, or determining a person's internal strategies that you can use to give you increased influence. These techniques can really help give you the upper hand in negotiation, sales, persuasion, and human resources. Or poker, if you play :)

Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions, or check out the website. In the meantime, I will be reading and responding to posts with the best advice I can give utilizing NLP techniques and strategies to improve the success of your business and yourself.

You can also follow Rapid NLP on twitter @RapidNLP or on facebook /rapidnlp, both of which will periodically give advice, link to new blog posts containing valuable information, and contain special offers that you can utilize to maximize your success.

Happy Businessing!
    -Eric

2. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

awesome goals! Welcome to the forum. Hoping to learn a lot from you. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. LiquidServe

LiquidServe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF eric,

Hope you have fun here and achieve your pretty amazing goals.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome Eric Wolfe , Warmest Welcome on BAF Community , hope you will share your exprience with us and we will try to learm from you , :D So Welcome Sir ,

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our webmaster and business forum Eric. The work you are doing sounds really interesting and I have liked your FaceBook page. I look forward to reading more of your posts here on the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Eric Wolfe

Eric Wolfe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! I really like the community you have here, and am looking forward to engaging and learning and sharing here. :)