Hello from Rich in Beijing!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by clambr, Jun 17, 2013.

1. clambr

clambr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all, very happy to join this forum and looking forward to plenty of discussions in the future!

I recently quit my full time job doing international trade (steel and flooring) to have a break and try my hand at blogging whilst enjoying the cheap and crazy lifestyle Beijing has to offer.

I'll be learning the ropes of SEO from a newbie standpoint and blogging about my quest to discover how to get your site ranked on Google. If anyone's interested please do stop by! clambr.com

Also if anyone has any questions about doing business in China or wants to chat about blogging please do get in touch. Cheers!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Rich, welcome to Business Advice Forum. I wish you the very best of luck with your new blog. The blog looks great and I've subscribed to it.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome clambr to BusinessAdviceForum! I checked your Blog, It's really nice and you have interesting contents too. Well, we are also here to help you with things so you can open a thread in appropriate section in BAF and get help from the members.

Enjoy posting and your stay! Thanks for joining! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. clambr

clambr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Devilbatista, great to hear from you and thanks for your comments about my blog! They're much appreciated!

5. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Rich:) Welcome to Business Advice Forum:) be active :)