Hello from Quebec, Canada

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Eliza, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Eliza

Eliza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all,

I am looking forward to participating in this forum. I have already read some really collaborate posts.

So, who am I?

I own and operate Make Way for Biz. After 12 years working in the bureaucratic environment of a large government department, I knew it was time to branch out and help people who really want to see their businesses grow and be successeful; namely, online entrepreneurs.

To that end, Make Way offers process management, project management, and admin support.

We all get to a point in running our businesses where our success is actually causing us grief. More and more of our time is spend handling the day to day operations, and less time growing our business. We are working long hours, and chances are we are heading for burn out.

In order to take our business to the next level of growth, we have to take a step back and regroup. We need to figure out what our end to end business processes and policies are. Even something simple as figuring out the hours of the day we work is important.

Then it's a matter of looking for gaps and inefficiencies, and making the flow all smooth again. And even offload work to someone else.

My company helps you figure all this out.

The biggest compliment I receive from my clients is "I'm not tired anymore". This is when I know I've really done my job.

Check us out at:

http://makewayforbiz.com

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Eliza, thanks for introducing yourself and your business.

Do you provide services internationally as well as in Quebec?

3. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Eliza, welcome to the forum.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

welcome to BAF and wish you enjoy the stay

5. Eliza

Eliza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Fergal - yes, actually, my clientele is strictly online entrepreneurs; therefore international. I don't make house calls :)