Hello from NEPAL.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kris1911, Aug 8, 2009.

1. kris1911

kris1911
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello forum,
    I am kris from Nepal. You must have heard about Nepal, its a poor country. But its really rich in natural beauty. I am hopeful that i will be learning much about the successful business here so that i can help somehow in the economy condition of Nepal.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Kris, welcome to Business Advice Forum and thanks for joining. Nepal is indeed a beautiful country and I had the great privilege of spending a couple of months there, a few years ago. You will also see that we have a few other members from Nepal, here on the forums.

Where abouts in Nepal are you from?

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello kris1911. Welcome to Business Advice Forum. I am from Nepal too. Yeah, Nepal is poor due to corrupt politics. But it's a very beautiful country. I hope you will be sticking around here. :)

4. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome (Namaste) kris1911!

It's been pleasure to see a member from Nepal. I want to know where you're from in Nepal? I assume you're from Kathmandu.

It feels very bad when you say Nepal is a poor country. We're the second biggest country in water resource, world highest mountain Mt. everest, a religion Buddhism started here, a religious lady Sita was born here and alot of high resources. We still have potential to improve unless the lousy and stupid politician government are lying on the bed of chairs. Do you know what I mean? They're eating rich Nepal.

Anyways, thank you for joining by.

5. kris1911

kris1911
    uix_expand uix_collapse

DEADMAN, Are you also from Nepal ? Well, things you said are to build up self-confident on ourselves but its not the reality. We should feel proud that we are second largest country in water but what when we are sustaining in the situation where there is 18 hours of daily load shedding and we are purchasing few megawatts of electricity from INDIA. Well, as you said we should feel proud in being Nepali but telling lie to others won't suite because they all know about the situation.
    So, Nepal is great country in natural resources but nothing is being utilized and its fact that we are poor in economy condition.

Hoping to improve slowly but its difficult.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Having spent some time in Nepal I strongly believe that you should be very, very proud of your country. Nepal is a beautiful and fascinating country and the people are amazing in their warmth and generosity. A lot of wealthy, modern, Western countries could learn a lot from Nepal - your respect for other people, your gentleness, your toughness, resourcefulness, generosity, plus your relaxed and positive attitude to life.

It is obviously true that Nepal has it's political and economic problems, but as a people I think you should be very proud and hold your head up high. Building confidence and education is the key to your economic development.

7. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal is quite right.

We've many established and powerful manpower but the reason is only few are getting chance to government approved and work as the man power for the country. It's very sad to know politics is not letting country develop.

We generate alot of taxes through import goods, but they're not utilized. Where do they go? - In the stomach of government. And I believe I'm telling any lie because the resources are very high but they're not utilized.

8. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Kris,

Welcome to BAF, the economy of country doesn't matters but the thing matter is the countries people.

I know Nepal is beautiful and I also know that it has biggest mountain of world Mount Everest.

You will surely learn many things and they will also be good to contribute into your country's economy.

Hope you also contribute something to BAF.
    Enjoy.